i suggust come to pikeville and buy them at the box office...all the floor tickets are general admission, so if you get up your seat is gone. I am pretty sure all tickets are $38.50 bucks too.
i suggust come to pikeville and buy them at the box office...all the floor tickets are general admission, so if you get up your seat is gone. I am pretty sure all tickets are $38.50 bucks too.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
there are no seats for the general admission tickets. It's a concert, and the only seats are those up in the balcony area for this show. But if you order online at three doors down, or ticketmaster, u get a certain seat. The floor is designated for standing room all night long
Shinedown is a good band I just personally think its kinda sad that these songs came out bout 2 years ago and they are just now getting popular. I was burnt out on .45 before it ever played on the radio or anyone heard of the band my brother let me listen to them..............I have their autograph on a hat if anyone wants to buy it.
In response to
Poster: LabonteChick18
Subject: Re: Concert tickets?
If anyone has purchased concert tickets to the 3 Doors Down/Shinedown concert in Pikeville... and have decided to sell them-- I know a couple of people who are hoping to get 2 tickets!
You cant go to the website for 3doorsdown and order them...they arent sold out yet or they werent yesterday when i was looking..
its www.3doorsdown.com
yeah i ordered mine today from there
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks